Waiver of Liability
We require a waiver of liability for each participant using the studio.
Photo and Video Release
We prefer that we have a photography and video performer's release from each participant. This is required for any student before performing in recitals or other public performances. These are recorded so that parents and relatives may purchase copies for their own enjoyment.
Register on-line to participate in classes. Please note that the vendor providing our online registration has a medical and allergy section. Please do not fill in these items. We will not be keeping or using them.
We allow children to try a class. If they decide not to enroll in that class, there is no charge. If they do register, then full tuition will be due according one of the three options listed below.
- Option 1 - Full Academic Year (39 weeks) - $741. ($585 for 45 minute / Introductory Session) Registration fee waived.
- Option 2 - Three installments of $247 ($195 for 45 minute / Introductory Session), plus registration fee required with first payment, payable on:
- Due by the first class.
- December 1.
- March 1.
- Option 3 - For students starting 4 or more weeks after the start of the session, we pro-rate the tuition. Registration fee required.
- Option 4 - Adult single class drop-in rate - $20.
- We give discounts for multiple classes at a family level for classes in our Standard Session only.
- There are no discounts for the 45 minute / Introductory Session where classes are offered at a reduced rate from our Standard Session.
- No family or multiple class discounts will be applied to classes under tuition option 3.
- No family or multiple class discounts will be applied to classes under tuition option 4.
For those not paying tuition under the full academic year option, we charge a $30 registration fee with the first payment per student.
Class Change Fee - $10
Bounce Check Fee - $30
Cash or check only. Checks payable to "The Dance Corner".
Refunds or Credits
No refund or credit will be allowed after two weeks from registration.