2022 Nutcracker Dress Rehearsal Schedule
Thomas Grover Middle School
10 Southfield Rd
West Windsor, NJ 08550
Saturday, December 3, 2022
Party Scene, Step Into Christmas, Clara's Return, Drosselmeyer Magic, Rocking Trees, Baby Mice, Fight Scene
Arrival Time: 9:00am | Rehearsal Slot: 9:00am - 10:30am
Angels, Carol of The Bells, Let It Snow, Snowflakes, Icicles, Winter Wonderland, Skater's Waltz, Frosty
Arrival Time: 10:00am | Rehearsal Slot: 10:30am - 11:30am
Winter Woods, Winter Song, Sleigh Ride, Ice Ice Baby, Angels, Spanish, Christmas Candy, Clowns
Arrival Time: 11:00am | Rehearsal Slot: 11:30am - 12:30pm
Sweet Child, Lollipops, How Sweet It Is, Arabian, Chinese Tea, I Want Candy, Sugar Plum Fairy, Clara's Goodbye, Believe
Arrival Time: Noon | Rehearsal Slot: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Dancers must arrive at designated times below. Arrival times listed are 30 minutes prior to rehearsal slots to allow for time to change into costume and check in before dancing.
- Parents/guardians must check the board in the lobby for dressing room assignments. Dancers should go to their assigned dressing room, change into their first costume, and then sit in the theater with a parent or guardian. Dancers are free to leave at the end of their last rehearsal slot; they are also welcome to stay and watch the rest of the rehearsal if they wish.
- A parent or guardian must stay with children that require supervision at all times. We do not have dressing room parents, helping parents, or quick change volunteers at the dress rehearsal.
- Dancers should have full hair and makeup and the correct costume for each of their dances. Pictures and video for personal use may be taken at dress rehearsal only.
- At the end of the dress rehearsal, costumes and accessories must be hung up properly on the assigned hanger in your dancer's dressing room. No costumes should be taken out of the venue.
- For dancers who have been assigned to Quick Change for one or more dances: place costumes that your dancer needs to change INTO (along with accessories/shoes/tights) in Quick Change prior to leaving rehearsal. Please review the Quick Change document to see if your dancer has been assigned to this area. The highlighted column notes which costume(s) need to be placed in Quick Change.